Friday, March 28, 2008

how i was evaluated

According to me, I could not recognise where my mistake was. After I was evaluated I knew which part of my teaching I should do correction. Moreover, I feel it is good to be evaluated. Firstly, I would like to say that, through evaluation I was aware on what should I do before my micro teaching. I was concentrating more on my preparation for my teaching. Preparation means my activities for the students. I was looking for the appropriateness and accurateness of my activity. For an example, I was looking for the appropriate curriculum specifications for the lesson and so on. After I was evaluated on my preparation, I knew that, my preparation was not perfect but was good enough. Moreover, I get to know that, whether I gave clear step by step details for my lesson. Therefore, according to my to set induction, I get to know whether it stimulates the learners interest. In the other hand, I was even evaluated whether my set induction was related or relevant to the lesson. At the per-reading stage, I get to know that is my task is within learners’ ability or not. Through this I get to know that my instructions were grammatically accurate or not. Therefore, I was able to make my activity be student centered and have the chance to check whether the students’ understanding. I was even evaluated on the while reading stage. In the while reading stage, I understand that the activities that I prepared was related to the pre reading. In this stage I did a better job, this I was evaluated. It means that my while reading activity was interesting. It was in an effective and appropriate manner. Lastly, I would like to say the evaluation on my language. I get to know that, I speak clearly and the learners could hear me but I was quite nervous. As overall, I get a chance to learn and correct myself.

No comments: