Tuesday, January 29, 2008

REFLECTION ON LECTURES

In my first class on drama, it was so boring and I could not understand what was going on. As I learned more about drama, I find that I could understand better. Moreover, my interest on drama developed. Other than that, when I learned there is different types of theater and how the drama developed century by century. Moreover, I have learned about the stage character. The play by Edward Bond Bingo was interpreted as actions. After looking at my friends who acted the play, I could understand the play better and easier. Some of my friend expresses their expression in different ways while acting out the play. They have different characteristics, settings and so on. When I tried to act out the play together with my friend, it was quite interesting. Anyway I enjoy acting the play, where I could imagine myself as someone else at different setting, expressions and so on.

No comments: